Helpful Forms

  • Apply for Free or Reduced Price School Meals!

    Submit the School Meals Application today. Go to APPLY FOR LUNCH and complete the online application. Your child(ren) may be eligible for free or reduced price meals.

    Families can also complete a paper application. Any questions about the application can be sent in an email to:
    or by calling the Office of SchoolFood Help Desk at (718) 707-4400.

  • Change of address or biographical information

    • New York City law requires that each school maintain up-to-date biographical information for each student. It is imperative that the school is able to contact you in the event of an emergency and that important mail is able to reach you.
    • Any change in address, telephone #, E-Mail or any other biographical information must be reported to the school. This can be done through the biographical form. Proper documentation must be included with the form.
  • Please click here to access the online email submission/change form
    The email address you submit here will enable you to receive communications from the following sources:

    • Parent Coordinator News/Communications
    • School Communications
    • Parents’ Association Communications–(to unsubscribe from Parents’ Association mailing list–unsubscribe info on the bottom of the email you receive from the Parents’ Association)

    The Cinema School primarily uses email to communicate with our students and parents/guardians.
    If you do not have an email address you can sign up for free email service (see below).
    Here is a sampling of some of the free email services you can sign up for: